Gestão de Recursos Humanos
TeSP - Produção de Atividades para o Turismo Cultural
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 TP
Students should understand:
- The place and role of HRM in the context of corporate development;
- The importance of administrative and Labor Law in human resources;
- The importance of the strategic human resources in the study of behavioural variables.
The role of Human Resource Management and its importance in organizations.
Analysis of different factors in terms of Human Resources Management.
The articulation of the practices of Human Resource Management with the company strategy.
The administration and the legal framework.
Analysis and job description.
The organization and planning careers.
Recruitment and selection of personnel.
The compensation and its influence on motivation. Reward systems.
The importance of training.
The organizational change. They fail because the processes of change and the strategies that managers have to overcome resistance to change?
Leadership and communication. The leadership and its importance in the performance of organizations. How important is communication and what implications arise for the management?
Organizational culture and socialization as an integration strategy.
The manager of human resources and multiculturalism.
Continuous assessment: attendance and group work. They are approved and exempted from examination students whose score is less than 10 in the frequency and also obtain at least 10 points in group work.
Final assessment: Exam.
- Cunha, M. e Rego, A. (2010). Manual de Gestão de Pessoas e do Capital Humano. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
- Hughes, C. (2015). Managing Human Resource Development Programs. UK: Palgrave Macmillan
- Lopes, A. e Martins, A. (2012). Capital Intelectual e Gestão Estratégica de Recursos Humanos. Lisboa: Editora RH
- Câmara, P. e Rodrigues, J. e Guerra, P. (2013). Humanator XXI. Lisboa: Editor D. Quixote
Method of interaction
This course focuses mainly on the study of practical cases enabling a better understanding of theoretical concepts and provides the students with skills to solve practical problems in a creative manner.
Software used in class