TeSP - Gestão Comercial e Vendas
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 TP
- José António Ribeiro Mendes
Students should have a good understanding of 1)computer technologies and architecture. Advanced knowkege of 2) word processing; 3)spreadsheets and 4)presentations. Know how to 5)explore Internet and Web 2.0 and the importance of and 6)security and privacy
1. Basic knowledge about computers technologies and architectures.
2. Word Processing: Microsoft Word: editing, formatting and structuring of documents, indexes; bibliography; spelling and syntax check, synonyms and translations. Review and collaborative editing; Templates and Forms creation.
3. Spreadsheet: Microsoft Excel: Functions; Graphical analysis of data; Data analysis through decision support tools.
4. Presentations: Microsoft Powerpoint: presentation of models; Inserting graphics objects; Organization charts; Videos; Animations and transitions between slides; Timer; Global models; Speaker notes; Presenter view; Record presentations.
5. Computer networks and Internet: concepts and devices of computer networks, network communication protocols, services on the Internet, social networking, web 2.0 tools.
6. Security and Privacy: know entities and technologies related to the security of data and equipments and privacy.
Exercice resolutions 50% Written test 50%; or examination.
Method of interaction
Lectures and laboratory classes.
Software used in class