Princípios de Marketing
TeSP - Gestão Comercial e Vendas
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 45,0 PL
Discuss and think about the ethics of business management
Understand the market agents and dynamics
Know the main market research techniques;
Create a marketing plan.
Knowing the specifics of marketing and brand management
1. Marketing history and ethics; 2. Market analysis; 3. Segmentation and Positioning; 4. Marketing Mix; 5. Marketing plan; 6. Branding.
Continuous evaluation. Practical work of achievement (40%) with presentation and discussion (minimum grade ten values) and a test (60%) (minimum grade nine values).
Normal exam: exam (100%).
- Keller, K. e Georgson, M. (2008). Strategic Brand and Management - An European Perspective. UK: Prentice Hall
- Kotler, P. (2008). Principles of Marketing. UK: Prentice Hall
- Dionisío, P. e Lindon, D. e Lévy, J. e Vicente Rodrigues, J. (2004). Mercator XXI - Teoria e Prática do Marketing. Lisboa: Publicações Dom Quixote
- Kotler, P. e , A. (2008). Principles of Marketing. UK: Prentice Hall
Method of interaction
The pedagogical methods promote the analysis and discussion of case-studies, short and medium term essays, besides the lectures and case viewing.
Software used in class