Comunicação e Comércio Electrónico
TeSP - Gestão Comercial e Vendas
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 45,0 PL
Mastering new ways of communicating and Web 2.0 tools (1), using different social networks according to pre-established objectives (2), knowing the main mechanisms of electronic commerce (3). Acquiring skills in the use of the main electronic commerce tools (4).
- Internet - associated concepts
- Web 2.0 tool - Opencart - for website / online store creation: design, usability and information structure.
B) New ways of communication:
- Strategies to promote the website / online store in social networks, blogs, websites, email services;
- Mobile communication - definition of website / online store for use on mobile devices - mobile phones and tablets;
- Electronic commerce models;
- Technological Resources;
- Security in electronic commerce;
- Creation of a database for storing the information of the website / online store;
- Use of tool for production of dynamic contents.
Evaluation project - 100%
- Chaffey, D. e Ellis-Chadwick, F. (2012). Digital Marketing - Strategy, Implementation and Practice. (Vol. 1). Reino unido: Pearson
- Adolpho, C. (2012). Os 8 Ps do Marketing Digital - O guia estratÃ©gico de marketing digital. (Vol. 1). Brasil: Texto Editores
- Adobe Creative Team, A. (2012). Adobe Illustrator CS6: Classroom in a book. (Vol. 1). New Jersey: Adobe Press
- Oliveira, H. (2011). Flash CS5.5 & CS5 - Depressa & Bem. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: FCA
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical classes with resolution of practical cases
Software used in class