Mestrado em Auditoria e Análise Financeira
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 41,0 TP
It is intended to provide students with knowledge for determining the value of an investment, knowing the determinants of financing options, the capital structure and dividend policy.
1. Introduction to Corporate Finance - Basic concepts:
1.1. The time value of money
1.2. Economic and financial analysis of the company
2. Investment Analysis
3. Short-Term Financing
4. Financial Strategy
5. The dividend decision
- Test through with 40% weighting
- Final test with consultation, with weighting of 60%
The option of continuous assessment requires that all components are carried out.
- Pike, R. (2012). Corporate finance and investment: decisions & strategies. Harlow, England: Pearson Education
- Damodaran, A. (2011). Applied Corporate Finance. United States of America: John Wiley & Sons
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical classes with resolution of practical cases.
Software used in class