Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour
5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 15,0 OT
- Sílvio Manuel da Rocha Brito
At the end of the term the students should:
- Understand the importance of OD
- Understand the OD process and its players
- Be familiar with the different techniques and tools of organisational
- Be familiar with the different levels of intervention
Continuous assessment: 60% case analysis, and 40% attendance test. The final evaluation will not be accepted if one obtains an average of 10 or more.
Final evaluation: written exam.
- Cameron, E. (2016). Making Sense of Change Management. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-450). London: Kogan Page
- Hodges, J. (2016). Managing and Leading People Through Organizational Change. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-377). London: Kogan Page
- Anderson, D. (2014). Organization Development. California: Sage
- Coghlan, D. e Brannick, T. (2010). Doing action research in your own organization. London: Sage
Method of interaction
Lectures focused on case analysis and discussion.
Software used in class