Gestão de Recursos Humanos e Comportamento Organizacional
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 15,0 OT
- António Anacleto Viegas Ferreira
At the end of the term the students should be able to carry out a contextual and transactional corporate analysis as well as formulate a strategy and draw up a strategic plan for an organisation.
1. Basic concepts of Strategy
2. Vision, mission and objectives
3. Strategic Vision and Business Plan
4. Strategic environment diagnosis
5. Marketing as a strategic framework
6. Models of strategic analysis
7. Critical factors of success
8. Competitive advantage and competitive position
9. Strategy formulation
10. Drawing up a strategic plan.
Continuous assessment requirements: attendance to 2/3 of taught classes + 1 written test (minimum mark 10/20) + 1 case study solved in teams. A minimum average mark of 10/20 exempts students from examination.
- J. C., C. e J. C., F. (2006). Manual de Estratégia - Conceitos, Prática e Roteiro. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
- A., F. (2008). Estratégia - Sucesso em Portugal. Lisboa: Editorial Verbo
Method of interaction
Integrated theoretical and practical classes including case study discussion and analysis. Group work.
Software used in class