Skills Management and Performance Evaluation
Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 15,0 OT
- Ana Luísa Junça da Silva
On completion of the module, students must understand the new challenges for Human Resources at the level of skills and performance; assess abilities and skills and be aware of the significance of training for the creation of new skills. Identify and chacterize performance evaluation methodologies.
2.Skills and meta-skills
3. Skills and knowledgement management
4. History of skills
5. Intervention models
6. Intervention methodologies and policies
7. Skills assessment
Continuous Assessment: 2 team works (with oreal presentation and written report: 60%) and a test (40%).
Final Evaluation: Exam (100%).
To be approved students must have in each evaluation moment grades over 9.5.
- , .(2008). Manual de gestão de pessoas e do capital humano. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
- Caetano, A. (2008). Avaliação do Desempenho - Metáforas, Contextos, e Práticas. (Vol. 1). (pp. 1-398). Lisboa: Editora RH
- Ceitil, M. (2006). Gestão e Desenvolvimento de Competencias. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
Method of interaction
Lectures and case studies, development of instruments to evaluate performance; application of competencies management models.
Software used in class