Informática de Gestão
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 PL
Students should have a good understanding of 1)computer technologies and architecture. Advanced knowkege of 2) word processing; 3)spreadsheets and 4)presentations. Know how to 5)explore Internet and Web 2.0 and the importance of 6)security and privacy and 7)analizing business intelligence
1. Basic knowledge about computers technologies and architectures.
2. Word Processing: Microsoft Word: editing, formatting and structuring of documents, indexes; bibliography; spelling and syntax check, synonyms and translations. Review and collaborative editing; Templates and Forms creation.
3. Spreadsheet: Microsoft Excel: Functions; Graphical analysis of data; Data analysis through decision support tools.
4. Presentations: Microsoft Powerpoint: presentation of models; Inserting graphics objects; Organization charts; Videos; Animations and transitions between slides; Timer; Global models; Speaker notes; Presenter view; Record presentations.
5. Internet and Web 2.0: Analysis synteses of social networks and web 2.0 tools.
6. Security and Privacy: know entities and technologies related to the security of data and equipments and privacy.
7. Intelligent Business: Trends in Trade, Enterprises 2020 and new forms of business.
Written open test and a practical group project subject to public discussion; both with a minimum mark of 7 out of 20 to pass without examination.
- , .(2016). Como fazer uma apresentação.. Tomar: Instituto Politécnico de Tomar
- , .(2016). Introdução à Informática e Noções de Arquitetura de Computadores. Tomar: Instituto Politécnico de Tomar
- , .(2016). Segurança e Privacidade. Tomar: Instituto Politécnico de Tomar
- , .(2010). Microsoft Excel 2007: Exercícios com Funções. Tomar: Instituto Politécnico de Tomar
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical laboratory classes with exercise solving.
Software used in class
Web 2.0 tools;