Direito das Empresas
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP
- Cláudia Liliana Sousa Rosa Henriques
An overview as complete as possible of the legal discipline of business and economic activities of their respective agents, as well as legal acts developed in this area.
I - Introduction;
II - Commercial transactions;
III - General rules of commercial transactions;
IV - The subject of business;
V - The Merchant Organisation;
VI - Company protection;
VII - Insolvency, Bankrupcy and Corporate Restructuring;
VIII - Commercial Contracts;
IX - Securities;
X - Commercial Companies.
Two frequencies, being "Approved" the student who obtains an average of 10 values. The student "Admitted to the Exam", do a written examination, being "Approved" if obtains 10 values. At the time of appeal, it is "Approved" if obtains 10 values.
- Coutinho de Abreu, J. (2016). Curso de Direito Comercial. (Vol. I). Coimbra: Almedina
- Coutinho de Abreu, J. (2016). Curso de Direito Comercial - Das Sociedades Comerciais. (Vol. II). Coimbra: Almedina
- Pupo Correia, M. (2013). Direito Comercial. Lisboa: Ediforum
- Cordeiro, M. (2012). Manual de Direito Comercial. Coimbra: Almedina
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical lessons, in which the various syllabuses are developed, followed by a period stop solving practical exercises and answering questions.
Software used in class