Gestão da Produção
Mestrado em Engenharia Mecânica - Projecto e Produção Mecânica
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 22,50 T + 22,50 TP + 3,50 OT
On completion of this course students should understand the basics of the production function in business.
They should be able to analyse critically the operational performance and operational practices of a productive flow.
1. PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT (CONCEPTS)
2. PRODUCTION TYPOLOGY
3. DEMAND FORECAST
4. STRATEGIC DECISIONS
5. AGGREGATE PLANNING
6. ADVANCED PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
- Continuous assessment: partial tests (40%) and group and individual coursework (60%).
- Final assessment: Final exam (40%) and group and individual coursework (60%).
- Courtois, A. e Pillet, M. e Martin, C. (1997). GESTÃO DA PRODUÇÃO. Lisboa: LIDEL
- Stevenson, W. (2006). PRODUCTION/OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. Boston: Irwin/McGraw-Hill
- Chase, R. e Aquilano, N. e Jacobs, F. (2005). PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT FOR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE. Boston: Irwin / McGraw-Hill
- Heizer, J. e Render, B. (2006). OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT. New Jersey: Pearson/Prentice Hall
Method of interaction
Subject content will be taught through lectures. Topics will be presented with practical and simple examples and exercises in order that students consolidate the concepts.
Software used in class