Projeto e Desenvolvimento de Equipamentos
Mestrado em Engenharia Mecânica - Projecto e Produção Mecânica
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 15,0 T + 15,0 PL + 15,0 TP + 3,0 OT
Students are expected to acquire equipment design and development skills. The course focuses on key technologies and theoretical and practical aspects so as to enable students to design mechanical equipment.
1. Product design
1.1. Mechanical Design
1.2. Electric Design
1.3. Electronic Design
2. Technical Production Data
3. Commissioning and Testing
Assessment includes practical coursework according to the assessment criteria set out in relevant regulations.
- PIRES, N. (2012). AUTOMAÇÃO INDUSTRIAL. : ETEP
- BOLTON, W. (2008). MECHATRONICS: A MULTIDISCIPLINARY APPROACH. : Prentice Hall
- CARRYER, J. e OHLINE, M. e KENNY, T. (2010). INTRODUCTION TO MECHATRONIC DESIGN. : Prentice Hall
Method of interaction
Each topic will be addressed in its theoretical and practical aspects. Problem solving will be used to reinforce the concepts.
Software used in class