Gestão de Energia e Sistemas Térmicos
Mestrado em Engenharia Mecânica - Projecto e Produção Mecânica
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 22,50 T + 22,50 TP + 3,50 OT
Management, investment project evaluation, technical solution analysis, primary and secondary energy consumption, energy saving. Energetic auditing Theoretical and practical skills in renewable energy production.
2. Thermal power stations with boiler
3. Thermal power stations with chiller
4. Water systems
5. Air treatment systems
6. Thermal and photovoltaic solar systems
7. Air conditioning and AVAC units
8. Control and use of natural light and artificial lighting
9. Autonomous energy consumption systems and components
10. Energetic auditing
Assessment includes a closed-book theoretical/practical written test covering all subject matter, based on the handouts supplied and regulations as well as practical coursework.
Final grade= Written test (50%) + coursework (50%)
- Cabral, J. (2008). GESTÃO DA MANUTENÇÃO DE EQUIPAMENTOS, INSTALAÇÕES E EDIFÍCIOS. :
- Duffie, J. e Beckman, W. (2006). SOLAR ENGINEERING OF THERMAL PROCESSES. : John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Kalogirou, S. (2009). SOLAR ENERGY ENGINEERING: PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS. : Elsevier Inc
- , . (2009). AUDITORIAS ENERGÉTICAS, A NOVA REGULAMENTAÇÃO E A SUA EXECUÇÃO. :
Method of interaction
Teaching methods include mainly lectures but some of them focus on practical aspects of the subject matter complemented by coursework in energy auditing.
Software used in class