5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 75,0 TP
- Gonçalo Nuno Rodrigues Brás
Basic concepts of management would be helpful foundations.
The aim of the course is to encourage the entrepreneurial spirit of the students, providing them with a generic view on the phenomenon of entrepreneurship and its determinants, providing them with the main concepts, models and tools for creating and managing new businesses (start-ups).
I - INTRODUCTION TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP
1. Entrepreneurship; general concepts
2. Entrepreneurship in Portugal and in the world.
II - THE ENTREPRENEUR
III - THE PROCESS OF INNOVATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF OPPORTUNITIES.
IV - THE BUSINESS PLAN.
- Da Costa, T. e Carvalho, L. (2015). Empreendedorismo: uma visão global e integradora. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
- Sarkar, S. (2014). Empreendedorismo e Inovação. Lisboa: Escolar Editora
- Bernarda, G. e Pigneur, Y. e Osterwalder, A. e Smith, A. (2015). Criar Propostas de Valor. Lisboa: D. Quixote
- Silva, E. e Monteiro, F. (2014). Empreendedorismo e Plano de Negócio. Porto: Vida Económica
Method of interaction
Theoretical-practical classes with the support of case studies. Students are expected to develop their own Business Plans in class.
Software used in class