Accounting, Publication in the Diário da República - Despacho nº 13772/2014 - 12/11/2014
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 60,0 TP
- Cláudia Liliana Sousa Rosa Henriques
Provide students with a complete overview of the legal discipline of economic-business activity, its agents and the legal acts developed in this area.
ODS: 4 - Quality Education; 8 - Decent work and economic growth; 16 - Peace, justice and effective institutions
I - Introduction;
II - Commercial transactions;
III - General rules of commercial transactions;
IV - Business players
V - Merchant organisation;
VI - Company protection;
VII - Insolvency, bankruptcy and company restructuring;
VIII - Securities;
IX - Commercial Companies;
X - Commercial Contracts.
Two midterm tests with a pass mark of 10/20.However, only the students who obtained a grade equal to or greater than 8 (eight) in the first written test can take the second written test. Students qualified to take the (written) exam must get a minimum of 10/20 to pass. The minimum mark of 10/20 is also required to achieve a pass in the resit.
- Coutinho de Abreu, J. (2019). Curso de Direito Comercial. (Vol. I). Coimbra: Almedina
- Coutinho de Abreu, J. (2021). Curso de Direito Comercial - Das Sociedades Comerciais. (Vol. II). Coimbra: Almedina
- Pupo Correia, M. (2018). Direito Comercial. Lisboa: Ediforum
- Cordeiro, M. (2016). Direito Comercial. Coimbra: Almedina
Method of interaction
Theoretical-practical classes, in which the various program contents are developed, followed by a period for solving practical exercises and clarifying doubts.
Software used in class