Provide a solid scientific, technological and social learning, supported by a programme and courses that includes contact with real situations and laboratories experiences. This cycle of studies is based on the development of a diverse set of skills and competencies that permits excellent career opportunities and pursue postgraduate studies.
Innovate through the integration of knowledge about Museology, Museography, Heritage and Information and Comunication Technologies (ICT). Nowadays the ICT is a priority for the European comission and also for each of its state members. The european digital agenda for 2020 and the portuguese digital agenda for 2015 are already defined. One of their main goal is qualifiyng the professionals and citizens with digital competences.
The objective of this master is to give digital competences to the cultural sector in order to get new services and new applications to create new ways of interaction and learning.
Students are encouraged to analyse the cultural value of the heritage in a multiple perspective of design of spaces and services, conservation and restauration, architectonic and urban intervention, management territory, regional development, and by using and apllying ICT they may promote new interactive experiences and new knowledge for the citizens/ users .
José António Ribeiro MendesGabinete: B112 Tomar
Ricardo Nuno Taborda CamposGabinete: B111
Publication in the Diário da República: Acta n.º72 CE CC ESGT
|Cultural and Artistic Objects - Design of Cultural Projects and Spaces of Knowledge and Leisure||Museologia e Museografia||5|
|Design of Cultural Projects and Spaces of Knowledge and Leisure||Museologia e Museografia||6|
|Digital Libraries and Archives||Sociedade do Conhecimento||6|
|Heritage and Integrated Land Management||Estudos do Património||5|
|On-line Learning and Virtual Communities||Sociedade do Conhecimento||6|
|Preservation of Architectural and Urban Heritage||Estudos do Património||5|
|Collection Management||Museologia e Museografia||6|
|Conservation and Restoration||Estudos do Património||5|
|Design and New Museology||Museologia e Museografia||6|
|Heritage Management and Regional Development||Estudos do Património||5|
|Heritage Protection Instruments||Estudos do Património||5|
|Internet - Business and Security||Sociedade do Conhecimento||5|
|Case Studies||Museologia e Museografia||3|
|Cultural Heritage as an Art Product||Estudos do Património||2|
|Digital Media and Contents||Sociedade do Conhecimento||2|
|Heritage and Museum Development||Museologia e Museografia||3|
|Heritage, Museums and Knowledge Society Policies||Sociedade do Conhecimento||2|
|Human Resources and Planning||Estudos do Património||2|
|Digital Agenda and Cultural Heritage||Sociedade do Conhecimento||5|
|Dissertation/Report Plan||Museologia e Museografia||1|
- development of the portals of the World Heritage Monasteries of Portugal - Convent of Christ in Tomar, Monastery of Alcobaça, Monastery of Batalha and Monastery of Jerónimos in Lisbon. These monuments are in charge by the Institut of Management of the Architectonic and Archiological Heritage IGESPAR.
- development of the portal of the Popular Art Museum, in partnership with the Institut of Museums and Conservation IMC.
- development of the "Thousand years of wisdom, aplying ICT to the Convent of Christ", in partnership with the enterpreneur VilauNet, Bilbao, Spain.
- Projects funded by the Reference Strategic Portuguese Program (QREN):
1. Plan of ICT to the Levada Museum, Tomar.
2. Network of World Heritage Portuguese Monasteries, as a partnership with the Town Hall of where each monastery is: Tomar CMT, Batalha CMB, AlcobaçaCMA and Lisbon CML, with the IGESPAR and with the Politechnique Institut of Leiria.