Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho nº 9183/2020 - 25/09/2020
4 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 30,0 TP , Cód. 300130.
Students are expected to develop strategic management skills, understand the role of entrepreneurship as a value generation process, be aware of the importance of innovation within organisations and be able to draw up, analyse and implement projects.
1. Strategic management
2. Entrepreneurship and business creation
3. The financial plan
4. Creating a business plan.
Presentation of a real enterprise (20%)
Project consisting of a business plan for a company (80% of overall grade).
- Neves, C. (2007). Análise financeira: técnicas fundamentais. Lisboa: Texto Editores
- Mariotti, S. (2007). Entrepreneurship - Starting and operating a small business. New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall
- Norton, R. e Kaplan, . (2006). Balanced Scorecard: Translating Strategy into Action. Boston: Harvard Business School Press
- Freire, A. (2008). Estratégia - Sucesso em Portugal. Lisboa: Editorial Verbo
Theoretical and practical lessons focused on practical cases.
Software used in class
Word and Excel