Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 6419/2017, de 24-07-2017
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 20,0 T + 20,0 TP
- Ana Luísa Junça da Silva
Implement and conduct a recruitment and selection process.
Develop talent management programs.
Implement systems that facilitate the transfer of information in organizations.
Identify new technologies and the potential of e/b/m-learning in organizational development.
1. Planning for effective recruitment and selection, attracting talent.
3. Research and practices in the selection of people.
4. Retention and talent management: individual performance management.
a. Talent management.
b. Attraction and retention of talent.
5. Training and development.
a. Talent development: mentoring and coaching.
6. Development of training programs:
a. E/B/M-Learning and its implementation.
b. Diversity and learning processes.
c. Evaluation of training and training.
7. The talented company:
a. Organizational strategy to develop talent.
b. Importance of the organizational climate in a talented company.
c. An organizational pyramid to support talent.
- Group Assignment and Presentation: 40%.
- Individual Assignment: 60%.
Minimum grade required in individual exam to pass the course: 9.5 points.
Exame Option: Final exam (100% of final evaluation).
- O'Meara, B. e Petzall, S. (2013). Handbook of strategic recruitment and selection.. Bingley, UK: Emerald
- Cook, M. (2009). Personnel Selection. London: Wiley
- Kozlowski, S. e Salas, E. (2009). Learning, training and development in organizations. New York: Routledge
Expositive approach with presentation of different theoretical frameworks.
Participatory approach with the analysis and discussion of practical cases, as well as presentation group work: development of a training program and report in a company.
Software used in class