Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 6419/2017, de 24-07-2017
48 ECTS; 2º Ano, Anual, 50,0 OT , Cód. 929914.
(1) Docente Responsável
(2) Docente que lecciona
This curricular unit aims to guide and accompany the students, in the development of the dissertation in Human Resources Management. In this context, it seeks essentially to consolidate knowledge and skills aimed at the development of scientific research.
The nature of UC does not define a program with concrete matters, it seeks to apply skills already acquired to achieve the goal of completing the dissertation. Nevertheless, some of the matters of UC include:
- Formulation of the problem and research objectives and respective theoretical support (Introduction);
- Research plan suitability to the problem and research objectives (Method);
- Presentation and interpretation of results (data analysis and results): Discussion and conclusions;
- Standards of writing and presentation (Preparation for the defense).
The master's dissertation should be defended in public tests where the technical components, the form of the written work and the presentation and public defense will be evaluated. It is considered appropriate that the teaching methodology combines O
- , . A facultar aos estudantes de acordo com cada situação específica. :
The tutorial orientation (TO) is aimed at individualized guidance counseling during which will be worked the subjects associated with the principles of conducting a research project, as well as the student's evolution and difficulties.
Software used in class