Publication in the Diário da República: Despacho n.º 6419/2017, de 24-07-2017
8 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 10,0 T + 25,0 TP + 12,0 S
- Luis Miguel Lindinho da Cunha Mendes Grilo
1) Identify the different types of research methods and techniques in Human Resource Management; 2) Select the most appropriate methodological strategies according to the research objectives; 3) Collect, treat and interpret empirical information of a quantitative and qualitative nature.
Major research processes:
Formulation of the problem
Definition of research objectives
Conceptualization of the variables and their relationships
Data collection techniques
Treatment of secondary information
Organizational environment research
Choice of data analysis techniques
Organization, writing and presentation of the report
Ethics in research:
Critical analysis of research papers.
Each student should prepare the first draft version of your dissertation or master's project (account 100% of the grade).
- Yin, R. (2009). Case study research: design and methods. London, England: Sage
- Bryman, A. e Bell, E. (2011). Business research methods. New York: Oxford University Press
- Buchanan, D. e Bryman, A. (2011). The SAGE: Handbook or organizational research methods. London, England: Sage
The promotion of participatory classes provides new tools for collaborative practices between professionals according to different policy contexts.
Software used in class