TeSP - Tecnologia e Programação em Sistemas de Informação
4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 45,0 TP
- Ana Paula Gomes Ribeiro Rafael
Students should be able to:
- Use a set of oral and written skills in several communication situations.
-Comprehend and produce written texts according to structure and grammar rules.
- Correctly recognize and apply specific vocabulary in the TPSI area.
1. Daily life use of the English language.
1.1. Daily communicatiion
1.2. Informal correspondence
2. The world of work
2.1. Formal correspondence
2.2. Work and motivation
2.3. Safety at work
3.1. What is the internet
3.2 What can one do on the ingternet
3.3. Hackers, viruses and identity theft
3.4. Antivirus software
3.5. Preventative measures
4.1. Different types of computers
1-Articles, determiners and pronouns
5-Adjectives and adverbs
Oral and written work done in class (20%) + Written test (60%) + Oral presentation (20%)
- Pohl, A. e Glendinning, E. (2008). Oxford English for Careers Technology 2. (Vol. 2). (pp. 1-65). Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Esteras, S. e Fabré, E. (2007). Professional English in Use for Computers and the Internet. (Vol. 1). (pp. 12-58). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical classes in which students should develop listening, reading and writing skills through simulations and comprehension exercises.
Software used in class