Methodology for Archaeological Survey in Submerged Sites
Pós-Graduação em Arqueologia Subaquática
ECTS; º Ano, , 0,0 T + 0,0 PL + 0,0 TP + 0,0 P + 0,0 TC + 0,0 S + 0,0 E + 0,0 OT + 0,0 O
The aim is for students to acquire skills in the theory and practice of underwater archaeological exploration methodology, are able to choose and apply a methodology to any event and know how to recognize underwater archaeological remains.
1. Underwater archeology: concepts;
2. The evolution of man's relationship with the sea and the underwater world.;
3. The underwater archaeological heritage.;
4. Different types of stations
5. Methods and techniques for archaeological prospection:. Planned; equipment and tools; location and positioning; traces and recognition; registration system, criteria and guidance.
The written test will be done by e-learning.
All tests are different. The questions are randomly chosen and mixed by computer.
In a few moments some more practical component may be required.
Method of interaction
Distance learning, through classroom and e-learning/Wimba platform.
Theoretical and practical
Software used in class
E-learning; Wimba; Java;