TeSP - Gestão Administrativa de Recursos Humanos
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 TP
- Sónia Marisa Pedroso Gonçalves Bogas
Students should have the knowledge for identifying and characterizing the Security domain concepts, hygiene and health at work in order to manage labor relations, based on preventive actions to maintain the quality of life of the employee.
1. Legal Framework of Security Safety at Work
2. Management of the Prevention. Investment and safety culture
and the Health and Safety policy at work
3. Risk assessment
4. Occupational accidents
5. Risk assessment
6. Hygiene and Safety - its intervention areas
7. Acting in First Aid.
8. Medical and Health at work and human resources
9. work Stress, fatigue and psychosocial risks.
Carrying out the work in class and its public discussion: 30%
Written test Frequency: 70%
Written test in the final exam if they do not reach the minimum score of 9.5, in class work or in the test "frequency".
- Freitas, L. (2008). Manual Segurança e Saúde do Trabalho. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
- Cabral, F. (2011). Segurança e Saúde do Trabalho Manual de Prevenção dos Riscos Profissionais. Lisboa: Dashöfer Holding e Verlag Dashöfer
- Sérgio, M. (2012). Manual de Higiene e Segurança do Trabalho. Porto: Porto Editora
Method of interaction
Expository method: class with oral presentation, supported by data show.
Presentation and discussion of cases and work performed
Methodology focused on students who present work on a program theme.
Software used in class