Gestão e Optimização de Processos e Projetos
Pós-Graduação em Business Intelligence
8 ECTS; 1º Ano, Anual, 20,0 T + 12,0 PL + 20,0 TP + 4,0 S + 32,0 OT + 10,0 O
1. Integrate, identify improvements, design and streamline the processes of an organization.
2. Evaluate and design computing platforms to support asset management .
3. Integrate and optimize the several components necessary to project management.
a) Organization Processes (Business Process Management Modeling).
b) Technology and Operations Assets Management and Maintenance.
c) Project Management Methodologies.
d) International Standards and Good Practices in Information Technology.
e) Processes and Services in Information Technology.
The evaluation method consists of making a written test and practical work. Both components have a 50% of the final grade weight.
- Graig, J. (2012). Project Management Lite: Just Enough to Get the Job Done.... North Charlestone: CreateSpace, North Charlestone
- Roberts, P. (2013). Guide to Project Management: Getting it right and achieving lasting benefit. New Jersey: Jonh Wiley & Sons, Inc
- Hinde, D. (2012). PRINCE2 Study Guide. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc
Method of interaction
The course is organized in theoretical and practical sessions in which they are taught the planned syllabus, using support materials, power point presentations and practical exercises of application of acquired concepts.
Software used in class
BPM - Business Process Management