Master's degree in Editorial Design
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 45,0 TP + 3,0 OT + 3,0 O
- Ana Isabel e Sousa do Carmo
1. Create documents and apply the correct settings for different types of editorial projects.
2. Use as software capabilities to ensure a degree of excellence in the execution of complex editorial projects.
3. Produce art-works suitable for the printing process.
1. Software management and customization.
2. Layout setup
3. Saving and exporting documents
4. Text and typography
5. Working with objects
6. Fill and stroke
9. Long documents
10. Art-work and printing
Frequency and Exam evaluation: presentation of a book art-work files.
- Kvern, O. (2013). Real World Adobe InDesign CC. Berkeley, USA: Peachpit Press
- Kordes Anton, K. e DeJarld, T. (2018). Adobe InDesign CC Classroom in a Book (2019 Release). EUA: Adobe Press
- Gordon, J. e Schwartz, R. e Chavez, C. (2018). Learn Adobe InDesign CC for Print and Digital Media Publication: Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation. EUA: Adobe Press
- A, A. (0). Adobe InDesign CC Help. Acedido em 2 de fevereiro de 2018 em https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/indesign_reference.pdf
Method of interaction
1. Lectures and demos supported by datashow.
2. Tutorials including problem solving.
3. Book art-work development.
Software used in class
Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat