Master's degree in Editorial Design
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 45,0 TP + 3,0 OT + 3,0 O
- Ana Isabel e Sousa do Carmo
1. Create documents and apply the correct settings for different types of editorial projects.
2. Use as software capabilities to ensure a degree of excellence in the execution of complex editorial projects.
3. Produce art-works suitable for the printing process.
1. Software management and customization.
2. Layout setup
3. Saving and exporting documents
4. Text and typography
5. Working with objects
6. Fill and stroke
9. Long documents
10. Art-work and printing
Final assessment: book art-work development.
- Kvern, O. (2013). Real World Adobe InDesign CC. Berkeley, USA: Peachpit Press
- Moreira, L. (0). Tutoriais InDesignCS4.Acedido em3 de julho de 2014 em https://www.dropbox.com/s/49ulixknnn2vlev/TutoriaisInDesign_mov_e_conteudos.zip?dl=0
Method of interaction
1. Lectures and demos supported by datashow.
2. Tutorials including problem solving.
3. Book art-work development.
Software used in class
Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat