Mestrado em Museus, Património e Sociedade do Conhecimento
1 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 6,0 T
This course has as main objective to introduce the process of academic research, through the interaction between
theory and research.
1. Post-Graduation and research
2. Why to investigate?
3. Investigation and science.
4. Construction of research projects.
5. Methodological characterization of the research process. Data collection and analysis.
6. Methods of work and of writing scientific reports.
The assessment in this course is made trough the elaboration, presentation and defense of the research proposal
for Master?s (90%), and also the punctuality and the participation (10%).
- Eco, U. (2002). Como se faz uma tese em ciências humanas. (Vol. 1). Lisboa: Presença
- Ceia, C. (2006). Normas para a apresentação de trabalhos científicos. (Vol. 1). Barcarena: Presença
- Murray, R. (2006). How to write a thesis. (Vol. 1). Berkshire: Open University
- Laurel, B. (2003). Design Research: methods and perspectives. (Vol. 1). Cambridge: The MIT Press
Method of interaction
Software used in class