Information Systems Modelling
Information and Communication Technologies
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 PL + 30,0 TP
Upon completion of this unit the student should be prepared with knowledge enabling them to build models of information systems using standards.
1.Model Driven Architecture (MDA)
2. Unified Modeling Language (UML)
3. Common Warehouse Meta-model (CWM)
4. XML Metadata Interchange (XMI)
5. Meta-Object Facility (MOF).
6. Service Oriented Architectures - SOA and Business Process Modelation (BPM).
Assessment Methods and criteria
- 25% Participation
- 25% Theorical exam
- 50% Final assignment
Method of interaction
Theoretical - practical and Laboratory classes where concepts are studied, followed by analysis and resolution of
Software used in class