Business Administration (pós-laboral)
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 75,0 TP
- Luís António Antunes Francisco
Knowledge and mastery of techniques in the areas of Financial Calculus, Financial Analysis, Financial Accounting and Management Accounting.
The students should be able to use methodologies and analytical techniques in the area of corporate finance, particularly with regard to investment decisions, financing decisions and dividend distribution policies.
1 - Investment Decisions.
2 - Capital Structure and Dividend Policy.
3 - Financing Decisions and efficiency in financial markets.
Resolution of case studies indidividually or as part of a team. Final test with minimum passing mark of 10/20.
- Esperança, J. e Matias, F. (2009). Finanças Empresariais. Lisboa, Portugal: Texto Editores
- Damodaran, A. (2001). Corporate Finance, Theory and Practice. USA: John Wiley Editions
- Myers, S. e Brealey, R. e Allen, F. (2007). Princípios de Finanças Empresariais. Alfragide, Portugal: Editora McGraw-Hill de Portugal
- Westerfield, R. e Jaffe, J. e Ross, S. (2010). Corporate Finance. New York: McGraw-Hill / Irwin
Method of interaction
Lectures and practical classes.
Software used in class