Business Administration (pós-laboral)
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 PL
Discuss and think about the ethics of business management; Understand the market agents and dynamics; Know the main market research techniques; Create a marketing plan; Knowing the specifics of marketing and brand management
1. Marketing history and ethics; 2. Market analysis; 3. Segmentation and Positioning; 4. Marketing Mix; 5. Marketing plan; 6. Branding.
Continuous evaluation. Practical work of achievement (40%) with presentation and discussion (minimum grade ten values) and a test (60%) (minimum grade nine values).
Normal exam: exam (100%).
- Kotler, P. (2007). Marketing para o Século XXI. Lisboa: Editorial Presença
- Lévy, J. e Lindon, D. e Dionisío, P. e Vicente Rodrigues, J. (2004). Mercator XXI - Teoria e Prárica do Marketing. Lisboa: Publicações Dom Quixote
- Kotler, P. (2008). Principles of Marketing. UK: Prentice Hall
- Keller, K. e Georgson, M. (2008). strategic Brand Management - An European Perspective. UK: Prentice Hall
Method of interaction
The pedagogical methods promote the analysis and discussion of case-studies, short and medium term essays, besides the lectures and case viewing.
Software used in class