ECTS; º Ano, , 0,0 T + 0,0 PL + 0,0 TP + 0,0 P + 0,0 TC + 0,0 S + 0,0 E + 0,0 OT + 0,0 O
- António Anacleto Viegas Ferreira
The students should be familiar with the different theoretical organisational approaches and the key organisational models.
1. Concept of management, functions and levels;
2. Organization principles;
3. Business management, planning and decision-making;
4. The different organizational models;
5. Knowledge management and organizational learning;
6. Corporate internationalisation.
Practical work with presentation (40%)
Test, minimum eight 8/20 (60%).
Examination for the students failing ongoing assessment (10/20 as the minimum mark). Examination (100%).
Method of interaction
Lectures supported by audiovisual resources, case study analysis and assignment analysis.
Software used in class