5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 15,0 PL + 4,0 OT
- Luís Miguel Ferreira Nunes
An overview of digital marketing and the challenges it places in the era of Web 3.0.
Students should be able to interpret, plan and implement communication and digital marketing actions as part of on and offline communication plans.
Introduction and definitions.
Evaluation and control.
- RYAN, D. (2014). Understanding Digital Marketing. London: KOGAN PAGE LTD
- CHARLESWORTH, A. (2010). A revolução digital. Lisboa: Livraria Civilização Editora
- DIONISIO, P. (2009). B Mercator. Lisboa: Dom Quixote
- CARRERA, F. (2014). Marketing Digital na versão 2.0. Lisboa: Edições Silabo
Method of interaction
Theoretical/practical classes including problem-solving.
Software used in class