5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 15,0 PL + 4,0 OT
- Carla Dias Marques da Cruz
Introdução ao Marketing.
Acquire skills of analysis and strategic thinking on Mkt planning and management ; acquire skills of interpretation and implementation on Mkt strategy ; be able to independently articulate a strategic guideline.
1.Conceptual Approach (NC 3H)
The Marketing Concept evolution
Marketing as a Company's Philosophy
2. Brand Construction (NC 12H)
Brand's Importance and Identity
How to Build a Brand
What is Brand Strategy?
BrandKey Vision and Brand Book
3. The New Trends of Marketing (NC 12H)
New Forms of Consumption
4. Specific Marketing (NC 6H)
Business to Business (B2B) Marketing
5.Marketing Strategy (NC 9H)
Stages of Strategy Development
The importance of planning, monitoring and evaluation of the strategy
Written work with oral presentation 30% of final assessment. Test 70%. In other aspects of the evaluation will apply the provisions of the ESTA regulation.
- Dionísio, P. e Joaquim, V. e Jacques, L. e Julien, L. (2015). Mercator da Língua Portuguesa. Lisboa: Dom Quixote
- Kotler, P. (2009). Marketing Management. Inglaterra: Prentice Hall
- Malcom, M. (2008). On Marketing Planning. Londres: Kogan Page
- Lencastre, P. e Melo Brito, C. (2014). Novos Horizontes do Marketing. Lisboa: Dom Quixote
Method of interaction
Theorical and practical lessons, where work will be developed to exercise the knowledge acquired.
Software used in class