Planning and Land Management
TeSP - Segurança e Proteção Civil
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 PL
- Rita Ribeiro de Carvalho Ferreira Anastácio
Understand and articulate the problems and objectives of spatial planning in the context of Public Safety
1. Principles and Concepts Planning and Land Planning. The concept of Integrated Management of Land and Environmental Planning.
2. Evolution of the great models of planning.
2.1. The main schools of planning.
2.2. rationalist planning and strategic planning.
3. planning systems. Steps of a planning process.
4. Principles and Concepts in Environmental Planning.
4.1. Fundamental variables Environment and Land Planning.
4.2. Dimension of environmental analysis in Land Planning.
4.3. Process and planning levels. scale Definition and classification of land uses.
5. Instruments of Land Management.
6. General Legislation on Land Planning. Legal restrictions: the National Ecological Reserve, National Agricultural Reserve, Natura 2000 network, easements and other constraints.
- 80% Individual report. Presentation. Report.
- 20% Test(minimum score of 8 points).
- 100% Exam
Method of interaction
Theoretical-practical classes based on teaching / learning processes that combine exhibition, demonstration and application case studies.
Software used in class