Planning and Land Management
TeSP - Segurança e Proteção Civil, Publication in the Diário da República - Aviso nº 13406/2016 - 31/10/2016 + Retif. Despacho n.º 6906/2021 de 13/07/2021
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 PL
- Inês Domingues Serrano
Understand and articulate the problems and objectives of spatial planning in the context of Public Safety
1. Principles and Concepts Planning and Land Planning.
2. Models of territorial organization.
3.Land Planning system
4. Instruments of Land Management.
5. General Legislation on Land Planning. Legal restrictions: the National Ecological Reserve, National Agricultural Reserve, Natura 2000 network, easements and other constraints.
- 20% worksheet
- 40% Individual report and Presentation.
- 40% Test
- 100% Exam
Method of interaction
Theoretical-practical classes based on teaching / learning processes that combine exhibition, demonstration and application case studies.
Software used in class