Design de Interfaces Móveis
Pós-Graduação em Design Multimédia
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 50,0 TP + 5,0 OT
Basic computer skills
1. Understanding mobile UI developing process
2. Best practices and guidelines for mobile UI design
3. Developing UI design for mobile
1. Mobile devices and the UI develiping process
2. UI Guidelines to Android, iOS and Windows Phone
3. Mobile interface design with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
4. App UI project design
Continuous and final assessment.
- Rick, M. (2012). UI Design with Adobe Illustrator: Discover the ease and power of using Illustrator to design Web sites and apps. Berkeley (EUA): Peachpit
- Jamie, S. (2014). The Principles & Process of Interactive Design. Londres: Bloomsbury
Method of interaction
1.Lectures and demos supported by datashow.
2.Tutorials including problem solving.
Software used in class
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign and Adobe Digital Publishing Suite