Option: Environment and Landscape
3 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 TP
The students will acquire practical and theorical skills to
- write a scientific report;
- make soil analysis;
- make environmental analysis;
- use all necessary equipments.
1. Field analysis.
2. Soil analysis.
3. Water analysis.
50% written exam / 50% laboratory reports.
- Black, C. (1965). Methods of soil analysis. Part 2. Chemical and microbiological properties.. (Vol. 2). Madison: ASA Agronomy Series no. 9
- Black, C. (1965). Methods of soil analysis. Part 1. Physical and mineralogical properties, including statistics of measurement and sampling. (Vol. 1). Madison: ASA Agronomy Series no. 9
- APHA, .. (1995). Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. .: American Public Health Association
Method of interaction
Tutorials and labwork.
Software used in class