Economics II (Macro)
4 ECTS; 2º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 15,0 TP
On completion of module the students should have acquired basic concepts of macro-economics and understand the performance of national economy and relevant economical policies.
1. Measurement of the economic activity
2. Economical growth and productivity
3. Employment and salaries
4. Savings and captal formation
5. Aggregated demand and short-term production
Assessment portfolio including monographs, reports, essays, reflections, etc. on taught topics up to 40% of overall mark.
Written test: 60%
- Bernanke, B. e Frank, R. (2003). Princípios de Economia. (pp. 433-689). Lisboa: McGraw-Hill
- Moura, F. (1978). Lições de economia. Coimbra: Almedina
Method of interaction
Software used in class