Gestão do Território
6 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 45,0 TP
At the end of the term the students should understand the organisation of the national territory and its position in Europe and in the world, as well as the dynamics of evolution occurring in different components, according to a multidisciplinary perspective.
1. History of geography 2. Portugal in the Iberian Context 3. Portugal in Europe and the World 4. Territorial Organization 5. Population and Territory 6. The New Geography 7. Opportunities and Challenges.
Compulsory practical assignment.
Final mark is the weighted average of the two assessment components (theoretical and practical).
- Claval, P. (2006). História da Geografia. Lisboa: Edições 70, Lda.
- Claval, P. (1987). A Nova Geografia. Coimbra: Livraria Almedina
- Brito, R. (1997). Portugal ? Perfil Geográfico. Lisboa: Editorial Estampa
- Kent, W. e Bradford, M. (1987). Geografia Humana ? Teoria e suas aplicações. Lisboa: Gradiva ? Publicações, Lda
Method of interaction
Lectures focused on literature review and on the research, processing and analysis of statistical data.
Software used in class