Health and Safety
Chemical and Biochemical Engineering
3 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 TP
- Isabel Maria Duarte Pinheiro Nogueira
2. MAIN RISKS IN THE CHEMICALS INDUSTRY
3. ORGANIZATION OF SAFETY AND HEALTH SERVICES AT WORK (OSH)
4. LABOR SINISTRALITY
6. SAFETY AND HEALTH AT WORK - RISK ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT
7. SAFETY SIGNALS
8. PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Evaluation continues with the completion of five bibliographic research papers presented throughout the semester, with the final grade being the average of the papers' grades; or through written test without consultation, in normal season or on appeal. Approval requires a minimum grade of 9.5.
- AEP, . (2011). Manual de Boas Práticas da Indústria dos Produtos Químicos. Lisboa: AEP Associação Empresarial de Portugal
- Miguel, A. (2012). Manual de Higiene e Segurança do Trabalho. Porto: Porto Editora
Method of interaction
Theoretical-practical classes in which the syllabus contents are exposed accompanied by the presentation of examples and the resolution of application exercises.
Software used in class