Plastic Arts - Painting and Intermedia, Publication in the Diário da República - Ext Ata Reun n.23 CTC-ESTT
4 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 45,0 TP + 7,0 OT
a)Adopt each student's cognitive tools and devices in order to develop knowledge and critical awareness of the symbolic implications of the relationship of objects with the space and the body of the spectator.
b) understand and apply the concept of operating mode of installation on your project.
- The historical context of the emergence of the concept of installation;
- Setting possibilities of the concept of installation;
- The breadth of the concept of installation;
- The installation and the idea of 'total work of art';
- The spectator's r
Continuous evaluation. Development of theoretical and practical work.
The evaluation will also in the production of texts - disclosures made as theoretical support the work presented.
- Bishop, C. (2005). Instalation Art. UK: Tate
- Oliveira; Oxley; Petry, N. (1996). Installation Art. London: Thames & Hudson
- Rancière, J. (2010). O Espetador Emancipado. Lisboa: Orfeu Negro
- Rugg, J. (2010). Exploring Site-Specific Art. New York: I.B. Tauris & Co
Method of interaction
Development and analysis of copyright proposals of artists in the field of installation, promoting reflection on concepts and formal and conceptual issues involved in the development of works that intrinsically incorporates the surrounding space.
Software used in class