Direcção de Fotografia
Video e Cinema Documental
5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 PL + 3,0 OT
- Nelson Alexandre Araújo Valente Tondela
a. Camera and lighting
b. Work processes
c. DP functions
d. The "photographic image"
e. Teamwork strategies
f. Skills in light mechanics
g. Your own "image look" speech
h. Stimulate research
1.1 - Diagnostic evaluation for assessing student's knowledge acquired on
previous years, including 2nd year's Camera and Lighting Class
2.1 - Kodak Masterclasses.
3.1 - Practical lessons in lighting INT and EXT. Day and Night.
4.1 - The Photography Brief - Case Study.
5.1 - DaVinci Resolve Interface and Workflow.
6.1 - DaVinci Resolve Corrections.
7.1 - DaVinci Resolve Grading.
Project 1 (10%)
Project 2 (60%)
Project 3 (20%)
Regular Exam/Supplementary and Special evaluation:
Project 1 (5%)
Project 2 (30%)
Project 3 (15%)
- ALTON, J. (1996). Painting with light. Berkeley:: University of California Press
- MALKIEWICZ, K. (1986). Film Lighting. Nova Iorque: Prentice-Hall
- SCHAEFER, D. e SALVATO, L. (2013). Masters of Light. California: University of California Press
- STORARO, V. (2004). Storaro: Writing With Light Trilogy. California: Aperture
Method of interaction
a. Lectures in the classroom.
b. Practical lessons in the classroom.
c. Practical lessons in the field.
Software used in class