TeSP - Gestão Comercial e Vendas, Publication in the Diário da República - Despacho n.º 12803/2021 - 29/12/2021
4 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 42,0 TP + 14,0 OT
- Maria de Fátima Matos Navalho Silva Peixoto
Does not apply.
Students should be able to:
- Introduce oneself and others;
- Receive others at work;
- Write formal and semi formal electronic messages/ letters;
- Acquire and apply the grammar needed to achieve the goals.
1. The English language in daily life communication and in the workplace context;
1.1Introducing oneself and others and receiving others at work;
1.2. Writing formal and semi formal electronic messages/ letters;
2. The world of work;
2.1. Work and motivation;
2.2. Management - art or science?
2.3. Dealing with complaints;
2.4. Office material;
3. Specific terminology;
3.1. Numbers and basic mathematics;
3.4. Business communication;
1. Articles and pronouns;
2. Verb tenses;
3. Passive Voice;
5. Adjectives and adverbs.
Continuous assessment: 2 written tests (40%+40%) + continuous evaluation 20%
Students workers: 2 written tests (50%+50%).
Minimum mark required: 7,5
- Bolton, D. e Oscarson, M. e Peterson, L. (1993). Basic Working Grammar. Lisboa: Thomas Nelson and Sons, Ltd e Lisboa Editora, Lda
- Peltier, S. e Taylor, J. (2011). Career Paths - Accounting. Berkshire: Express Publishing
- Evans, V. e Dooley, J. e Brown, H. (2015). Career Paths - Management I. Berkshire: Express Publishing
Method of interaction
Reading, listening, speaking and writing and grammar exercises during theoretical and theoretical-practical classes.
Software used in class
Does not apply.