Master's degree in Health Resources Management
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 41,0 TP
At the end of the course, students should be able to:
1- Make a marketing plan for a product (or service);
2- Analyze the role of market participants, and analyze the surroundings;
3- Make strategic analysis and definition of 4 ps.
2. Market analysis and consumer behavior. 3. Segmentation.
4. Positioning and brand management.
5. The 4 ps of marketing. 6. Product management and innovation. 7. Pricing and distribution.
8. Communication in Marketing.
9. Marketing Services.
10. B2B Marketing.
11. Specifics of marketing in health care.
Presentation of an individual or group work (maximum of 2 students).
Work delivery in paper in paper and digital form with oral presentation and discusson(dynamic and interesting) about 30 minutes.
- CONRADO, A. (2012). Os 8Ps do Marketing: Princípios de Marketing Digital. Lisboa: Texto Editores
- KOTLER, P. (1999). Marketing para o Século XXI. Lisboa: Presença
- CASTRO, J. (2005). Comunicação de Marketing. Lisboa: Sílabo
- DIONISIO, P. e RODRIGUES, J. e LINDON, D. e LENDREVIE, J. (2008). Mercator XXI - Teoria e Prática do Marketing. Lisboa: Publicações Dom Quixote
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical classes where the resolution of practical cases is proposed.
The focus is on discussion of texts and analysis of current cases.
Students also conduct individual and group work during class, being presented at the end.
Software used in class