Active Training Methods
Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour, Publication in the Diário da República - Despacho nº 1887/2016 - 05/02/2016
5 ECTS; 3º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 PL + 15,0 OT
- Ana Luísa Junça da Silva
Explore the various aspects of active training (preparation, conduct training and transfer to the workplace). Promote active methodology of training as the preferred approach in adult education. Explore different examples of techniques, to develop and evaluate training sessions.
- Planning of training: the plan to action
- Skills and operational objectives
- Design of the process of training and learning
- Monitoring and evaluation of training and learning
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation
- Training evaluation.
Continuous assessment: 2 individual assignments (100%)
Final assessment: Exam (100%).
In all assessment modes, a minimum mark of 9.5/20 is required to pass.
- Rodrigues, M. e Ferrão, L. (2000). Formação Pedagógica de Formadores. Lisboa: Lidel Edições Técnicas
- Meignant, A. (1999). A Gestão da Formação. Lisboa: Publicações D. Quixote
- Silberman, M. (2006). Active Training. San Francisco: Pfeiffer
Method of interaction
Case studies and practical application of concepts learned.
Software used in class