Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour
5 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 60,0 TP + 15,0 OT
- Isabel Maria da Cruz Ferreira
On completion of the module the students should have acquired basic knowledge of social psychology, be able to manage organisational behaviour and have acquired interpersonal and intergroup relationship skills.
1.Origins and history of Social Psychology
2.Formation of impressions
5.Intergroup relationships and conflicts
Continuous assessment: 2 written tests (one during the semester and the other at the end). To be eligible for test 2, students must achieve at least 7/20.A minimum mark of 10/20 exempts students from taking the exam.
- MONTEIRO, M. e VALA, J. (2017). Psicologia Social. Lisboa: Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian.
- LIMA, M. (2003). Temas e debates em Psicologia Social: Identidade, conflitos e processos sociais - A Psicologia Social na prática. Lisboa: Livros Horizonte.
- LEYENS, J. (2015). Psicologia social. Lisboa: Edições 70.
- MYERS, D. (2014). Psicologia Social. São Paulo: McGraw-Hill.
Method of interaction
Theoretical/practical classes supported by datashow resources including presentations and case analysis.
Software used in class