Gestão de Empresas (pós-laboral)
6 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 75,0 TP
Basic concepts of Management
The aim of the course is to encourage the entrepreneurial spirit of the students, providing them with a generic view on the phenomenon of entrepreneurship and its determinants, providing them with the main concepts, models and tools for creating and managing new businesses (start-ups).
I - INTRODUCTION TO ENTREPRENEURSHIP
II - THE ENTREPRENEUR
III - THE PROCESS OF INNOVATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF OPPORTUNITIES.
IV - THE BUSINESS PLAN.
V - STRATEGY ANALYSIS AND FORMULATION
VI - THE MARKETING PLAN OF THE NEW BUSINESS
VII - HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
VIII - LEGAL FORMS
IX - FINANCING
X - ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
XI - INVESTMENT PROJECT ANALYSIS
- 1 Written Test: 20%
- Group Project (Business Plan): 75%
- Participation assessment: 5%
Examination for students who fail ongoing assessment.
- Osterwalder, A. e Pigneur, Y. (2011). Criar Modelos de Negócio. Lisboa: Dom Quixote
- Ferreira, M. e Santos, J. e Serra, F. (2008). Ser Empreendedor; Pensar, Criar e Moldar a Nova Empresa. Lisboa: Sílabo
- Barros, H. (2005). Análise de Projectos de Investimento. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
Method of interaction
Theoretical-practical classes in which theory is presented and discussed with the support of case studies. Students are supposed to develop their own Business Plans in class.
Software used in class