Gestão e Administração Bancária (Pós-Laboral)
5 ECTS; 2º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 30,0 P
- Luís António Antunes Francisco
Having attended mathematics courses.
- Calculate present and future values of one or more capitals, solving problems related to such operations;
- Equate and distinguish different types of annuities, solving problems;
- Solve problems attending to different payment modalities of a loan.
1 - Introduction
2 - Capitalization processes
3 - Annuities
4 - Debts amortization
- Six Mini-tests during class period, with a quotation of 5 for each, which count to the final score the best four (40% of the final grade).
- A final test (60% of the final grade).
Score < 10 => Exam or Recourse Exam.
- Matias, R. (2015). Cálculo Financeiro, Teoria e Prática. Lisboa, Portugal: Escolar Editora
- Couto, E. e Barroso, M. e Crespo, N. (2009). Cálculo e Instrumentos Financeiros, da Prática para a Teoria. Lisboa, Portugal: Escolar Editora
- Quelhas, A. e Correia, F. (2014). Manual de Matemática Financeira. Coimbra, Portugal: Livraria Almedina
- Rodrigues, A. e Nicolau, I. (2010). Elementos de Cálculo Financeiro. Lisboa, Portugal: Áreas Editora
Method of interaction
Theoretic presentations by the teacher through expositive and interrogative methods, with the board support and with audiovisual support
Resolution of practical exercises
Realization of six "mini-tests" during the class period, for assessment
Software used in class