Bank Management and Administration
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 30,0 T + 45,0 PL + 45,0 P
1. Learn/consolidate mathematical skills in the area of:
1.1. Linear algebra
1.2. Mathematical analysis
1.3. Financial mathematics
3. Develop mathematical, logical, analytical and critical reasoning.
4. Identify, interpret, formulate, solve problems and make decisions.
I - Linear Algebra
II - Mathematical Analysis
1. Differential calculus in IR and IRn
2. Integral calculus
3. Financial mathematics
The same methodology is used for both tests and examinations: 1 written closed-book test marked 0/20 comprising all the subject matters taught during the semester (minimum passing mark: 10/20).
- Amaral, I. e Ferreira, M. (2006). Primitivas e Integrais. Lisboa: Edições sílabo
- Larson, R. (2006). Cálculo. (Vol. I). USA: McGraw-Hill
- Davis, D. e Armstrong, B. (2010). College mathematics: Solving problems in finite mathematics and calculus. USA: Pearson Education
Method of interaction
Theoretical and practical classes focused on class debate.
Software used in class