Auditoria e Fiscalidade
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 2º Semestre, 30,0 T + 45,0 PL
- Ana Cristina Becerra Nata dos Santos
1. Learn/consolidate mathematical skills in the area of: 1.1. Mathematical analysis; 1.2. Financial mathematics; 1.3. Numerical methods 3. Develop mathematical, logical, analytical and critical reasoning. 4. Formulation, resolution and extrapolation of mathematical problems to other realities.
1. Functions and differential calculus in IR
2. Integral calculus
3. Functions and differential calculus in IRn
4. Linear differential equations of the first and second orders
5. Financial mathematics
6. Numerical analysis
Continuous assessment: two written tests without consultation (50% each and minimum score of 5 val. in each).
Examination assessment: written test without consult and including all syllabus contents. Approval: at least 10 (out of 20).
- Santos, C. (2002). Fundamentos de análise numérica. Lisboa: Edições Sílabo
- Ferreira, M. e Amaral, I. (2006). Primitivas e Integrais. Lisboa, Portugal: Edições Sílabo
- Larson, R. e Hostetler, R. e Edwards, B. (2006). Cálculo. (Vol. I). USA: McGraw-Hill
- Armstrong, B. e Davis, D. (2002). College mathematics: Solving problems in finite mathematics and calculus. USA: Pearson Education
Method of interaction
The theoretical lectures are expository and it prevail a strong interaction between concepts and their practical application. The practical classes are designed to consolidate the knowledge acquired by means of resolution and discussion exercises.
Software used in class