Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour
6 ECTS; 3º Ano, 1º Semestre, 15,0 T + 45,0 PL + 15,0 OT
On completion of the module the students should have acquired the following skills: Decision-making and problem solving, personal credibility, image development, active listening, positivity, leadership, relationship management, adaptability, self-management, reliability.
1. The different training methods
2. Training and Learning Methods
2.1. Active methodology
2.2. exposition methodology
2.3. questioning methodology
2.4. demonstration methodology
3. Planning and use of training methods
3.1. best methods and techniques according to individuals, time and type of learning
4. Implementation of training methods
Continuous Assessment: two individual assignments (50%) + 1 group assignment (40%)
Continuous assessment requires a minimum attendance of 80% of scheduled classes.
Final assessment: exam (100%)
(1991). Métodos de Formação que Funcionam - Métodos e Estratégias Inovadoras de Formação. Lisboa: Monitor
- B. Hart, L. e D., E. (1991). Métodos de Formação que Funcionam - Métodos e Estratégias Inovadoras de Formação. Lisboa: Monitor
- Moreira, P. (2006). Gestão de Pessoas - Tendências, Qualificações e Formação. Lisboa: IEFP
- Lopes, A. (2002). Conceção e Gestão da Formação. Lisboa: iscte - iul
Method of interaction
theoretical and practical classes supported by practical cases.
Software used in class