Térmica de Edifícios
Mestrado em Manutenção de Instalações Técnicas
6 ECTS; 1º Ano, 1º Semestre, 22,50 T + 22,50 TP + 4,0 OT
The students will know the regulations concerning indoor air quality, be able to use spreadsheets to determine nominal needs of primary energy for the housing sector as well as the appropriate software to determine the needs for sanitary warm water.
1. Purpose and scope.
2. Climatic zoning
3. Definition of surrounding area
4. Thermal characterization and minimal requirements.
5. Implications for constructive solutions.
6. Heating and cooling needs.
7. Ventilation and infiltration.
8. Nominal DHW needs.
9. Nominal global needs for primary energy.
10. RSECE specifications.
Final assessment is based on one technical project.
Method of interaction
Lectures. Practical classes focused on the preparation of practical projects with the aid of calculation and sizing software. Problem-solving and case study analysis.
Software used in class